We are proud to contribute to the conservation, study and dissemination of our industrial heritage.
We invite you to take part in this project to enjoy everything we offer. You can collaborate in different categories of the “Friends of the Museum” programme. In appreciation of your support, and regardless of the donation you make, you will be
able to avail of the following:
- Free admission to the Museum (Permanent Collection and exhibitions)
- Preferential access
- Personal attention at the Museum
- Up to 25% discount on the use of spaces for meetings, product presentations, cocktail parties, etc.
- In-store discount
- Recognition of your company on the museum's website
- Tax deductible
Categories of the “Friends of the Museum” programme
- Honorary Friend of the Museum (Societies)
- Friend of the Museum (Societies/Institution)
- Friend of the Museum (natural person)
The activities carried out by the museum are declared to be of “social interest” in the General Tax Code 2/2019 of 11 February on tax incentives for cultural patronage in Gipuzkoa.
The tax deductions for cultural patronage are:
- For individuals: 35% of the amount donated on personal income tax.
- For companies: 20% + deductible item.
But, above all, with your financial contribution you will make a decisive contribution to the development and maintenance of a cultural good that belongs to all of us. If you would like to participate in this programe, please fill in the following form and we will contact you.